يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.

When my daughter was a little girl, there was one day out of each new school year when she'd come home with a large white envelope. You know what I'm talking about. I'm sure your kids have brought it home too. Or, as a school administrator or teacher, you've had to give it out to your school families.

Let me tell you something. I'm in sales, and I hated it when I got the envelope. It meant I had to go around to my work peers and family hawking candy for school fundraising money. I did this in the beginning. But as the years went by I realized how my friends, colleagues, and family really didn't want candy, cookie dough or wrapping paper.

Then it began. They started to give me a check. "Get me anything you want, Wayne," they would tell me. A few years later, I wasn't bothering to ask anyone. When my daughter came home with the white fundraising envelope, I just ordered a bunch of chocolate and wrote the check myself. When the boxes came, I gave her one box and the rest I gave away to anyone who would take it.

There's a better way.

Do you want to keep fundraising selling calories that families don't want or need? Or, would you prefer to fundraise for your school and do social good that, literally, goes around the world?

Schools, school groups, and sports teams are perfect places for athletic shoe drive fundraisers. Kids, coaches, teachers and others wear sneakers and athletic shoes. Did you realize that most families have extra sneakers they no longer want or need hidden in their closets? Parents know their children typically go through at least 4 pairs of sneakers annually as they grow.

With Sneakers4Funds, you don't have to have your students and families selling candy. Sneakers4Funds is a zero calorie fundraiser. All your supporters have to do is to collect gently worn, used and new athletic shoes.

Fundraising: At Sneakers4Funds, we created the "30-Day Strive4Good Challenge." It means your school or group can earn nearly double the rate we typically pay for collected shoes. Imagine raising thousands of dollars in as little as 30 days. We pay you based on the total weight of the athletic shoes collected. The formula is easy: More athletic shoes = More money paid to you by Sneakers4Funds-not your students and families.
Micro-Enterprise: The athletic shoes collected by Sneakers4Funds are consolidated with those of others from athletic shoe drives across the country. They are then shipped to 25 developing nations around the world. Due to systemic poverty, many families have to create their own economic path. One way to do this is to sell the sneakers in their communities, for a fraction of the original retail price, but at a profit.
Environment: Did you know that every year over 600 million shoes end up in landfills in the United States alone? As you can imagine, this is not good for the environment or health due to the toxins emitted as they decompose over decades. The sneakers and athletic shoes donated to this type of fundraiser prevent this footwear from ending up in landfills. Instead, athletic shoes are repurposed, or given a new life, with micro-entrepreneurs.
Author of "Not Your Father's Charity: DOMINATE In YOUR School Fundraising, For Success, As Easy as ABC"



0 التعليقات